Everything for your protection
Your well-being is most important to us, that´s why we not only like it clean, but hygienically clean!
You will find our increased measures at these special times on this page.
We also ask you to observe the rules of conduct of the ÖHV in the picture on the right site/below.
Arrival and departure
- Wish list or information will be sent conveniently by e-mail before arrival
- Online check-in can be done conveniently from home before arrival. The information will be sent in advance by e-mail and you only have to sign on site
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn when entering the hotel
- In your hotel room you will find your personal disinfection bottle
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Cashless payment is recommended and offered (credit card or bankomat)
Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection columns & dispensers in all public areas and in the dining room
- Daily room cleaning with virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and leucicidal products
- Regular ventilation of all rooms and areas
- Ski room with lockable boxes for each room, which are thoroughly cleaned before arrival
Wellness & Spa
- In the entire Spa & Wellness area the information on the legal recommendations of the number of persons is shown
- Observance of the minimum distance in all relaxation rooms, pools, saunas & steam bath
- Pool is open - compliance with minimum distance & limited number of people
- Sauna & steam baths open - minimum distance & limited number of persons
- Treatments & massages take place without restrictions
- No wearing of mouth-nose protection in all showers, pool, wet rooms
- Wearing mouth-nose protection in all entrance areas and interiors is mandatory
- Restaurant rooms and terraces with guaranteed distance
- Breakfast buffet with regional products
- Afternoon snack in the dining room & on the terrace
- Wearing mouth-and-nose protection in the dinning room, Cafe-Restaurant Kaiserbründl and all inside room is mandatory
- Weekly testing of all our employees
- Trained and top-prepared team
- Extensive hygiene training for all employees
- Wearing face visors for your protection in the restaurant and bar area
Please note that due to COVID there may be changes/restrictions at the hotel, even at short notice. We ask for your understanding.
Current information and measures about the Tux-Finkenberg region and the ski area can be found here.