rooms & prices
- Holiday in Neuhintertux
Double room, Classic
Double room, Classic
The beautiful double room Classic of approx. 25 m2 (bath/WC or shower/WC) is ideal for couples who want to relax and offers all kinds of comfort. From the balcony, enjoy the amazing view of the surrounding mountainous world of Zillertal.
Double room, Superior Glacier
Double room, Superior Glacier View
The “Superor Glacier View” double room of approx. 27–30 m² (bath/WC or shower/WC), with a unique glacier view, presents a perfect vacation home for couples. In the cosy integrated living room, there is enough space to make oneself
Double room Deluxe
Double room Deluxe
The roomy double room Deluxe of 30–35 m² (shower or bath, in some cases, also with separate WC) is perfect for couples and families with one child, as well as for groups of 2–3 adults. The cosy integrated living space and the spacious balcony invite you to relaxation.
The spacious romantic apartments of 35- 40 m2 (shower and/or bath, seperate WC) can also be reserved as a family apartment with separate bedrooms. The romantic integrated living area, sometimes with tiled stove, you can make it as cosy in winter as in summer.
The beautiful and spacious cosy suite of 40–50 m² (shower and/or bath, separate WC), with the cosy integrated living area and the tiled stove, is ideal for couples, families with one child, or for a group of 3 adults.
The spacious family suite of 50–70 m² (shower and/or bath, separate WC) has a balcony and sometimes a kitchen. In the cosy living room with tiled oven, the entire family feels at home. The size of the suite, as well as its layout, varies according to the number of people.
Our spacious top suite creates a particularly special setting for a vacation for two. In the living room with tiled oven, you can relax, having spent a beautiful day in the mountains. The spacious Kaiserbründl suite with 60 m² (shower and bath, separate WC) and balcony offers an amazing panoramic mountain views.
The cosy single room of approx. 21 m² (bath or shower, in some cases, a separate WC), in part with balcony, offers a luxurious setting.
- Double room, Classic
- Services included
- Terms & conditions
- Wellness & Beauty
- Active holidays
- Winter Sports
- Active in summer
- Zillertal & Hintertux
- Excursion & Adventure
rooms & prices
Wellness & Beauty
Active in summer
Zillertal & Hintertux
Excursion & Adventure
Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa: Pure Winter Sports
Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World: Winter Holidays in Tyrol with Guaranteed Snow
Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa at the foot of the Hintertux Glacier: out of the door and into one of the top 10 ski resorts in the world! Our family Ski Hotel & Spa is situated in the vicinity of the Zillertal glacier lifts that allow you to discover the entire Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World directly.
Skiing, snowboarding or maybe cross-country skiing? Or maybe you’d like to do something different every day? At the Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World you surely will never get bored: ski tour, snowshoeing and winter hikers, as well as tobogganing fans have come to the right place at the Hintertux Glacier.
Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa: Enjoy Skiing Right from the First Holiday Minute
Once you have arrived at the Neuhintertux Winter Sports Hotel, you can just park your car and forget about it. For, during your skiing holidays you will mainly be using gondola lifts and cable cars, chair lifts and ski lifts. And wherever they don’t operate, the ski bus is at your disposal free of charge! Do you feel like exploring six skiing mountains, 199 km of well-groomed slopes with guaranteed snow? Off you go!
Hintertux Glacier Skiing Area – The Only Year-Round Ski Resort in Austria
Fun on the slopes, 365 days per year: you will only find that at the Hintertux Glacier. The 59 kilometres of slopes catering to all levels of difficulty rise up to 3,250 m above sea level. You can access the glacier skiing area via the Gletscherbus gondola lift, the valley station of which is situated directly in front of the Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa.
Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World – Zillertal Super Ski Pass
The skiing area, which is among the ten best in the world, spreads out over the Hintertux Glacier, Eggalm, Rastkogel, Finkenberg, Penken/Mayrhofen and Ahorn skiing mountains. The Zillertal Super Ski Pass allows you to use all six skiing mountains, as well as the ski busses! Tip: Starting from two days, this ski pass allows you to use the entire Zillertal with its 171 lifts and 662 km of slopes (Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World, Zillertal Arena and Erste Ferienregion skiing areas)
Guaranteed Snow All Year Round: Skiing in Zillertal
All ski slopes of the Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World have guaranteed snow from early December until mid-April. The Hintertux Glacier even tops this: In this skiing area, which offers a special ski pass for the summer, you can ski the whole year round!
The Glacier Tour: Ultimate Skiing Fun on 72 km of Slopes
Possibly the most legendary ski circuit on the Arlberg, “der Weiße Ring” (the “White Ring”) served as model for the glacier tour in Zillertal. But honestly: compared to 15,000 metres in altitude and 72 km of slopes, Arlberg with its 5,500 metres in altitude and 22 km of slopes, looks relatively pale, doesn’t it? You can start the varied glacier tour at the Hintertux valley station: just follow the signposts!
Skiing in Hintertux: Free Ski Bus
IIn the Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World, the Tux sports bus can be used free of charge.
Overview of the Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World
- 199 km of well-groomed ski slopes
- 66 ascending aids: cable cars, chair lifts and ski lifts
- Numerous ski huts and mountain inns
- 3 illuminated toboggan runs
- 68 km of cleared winter hiking trails
- 26 km of cross-country trails, classic and skating
- 1 natural ice skating rinks and curling rinks
- Off-piste adventures for hikers and snowshoers
Ski School in Hintertux: Group and Private Courses
The office of the Tuxertal ski school, the Glacier Ski School, is only 50 metres away from the Neuhintertux Gletscher Hotel & Spa. The ski school hut is located on the Sommerbergalm and is quickly reachable by the Gletscherbus 1 lift. The offers of the ski school in Hintertux:
- Winter ski courses and summer ski courses for adults
- Beginners: beginning of courses only on Sundays and Mondays, 4 hours daily, meeting point 09:45 by the beginners’ lift at the Hintertux Glacier valley station
- Advanced: beginning of courses all days from Sunday till Friday, all-day and half-day courses, meeting point 09:45 at the Sommerbergalm ski course hut
- Ski courses for children with full-day care from 10:00 to 15:00 o’clock
- Lunch with drinks inclusive
- Longer day care (09:30 to 15:30) subject to agreement
- Kids’ ski race every Thursday with certificates and medals for all participants
- Children under 6 years DO NOT need a ski pass! Beginners from 6 years: the use of the beginners’ ski lift in Hintertux is free of charge.
- Private full or half-day courses, also with pick-up from the Neuhintertux Hotel. Downhill skiing, freeriding, ski touring.
- Address and contact:
Tuxertal ski school
A- 6294 Hintertux 773
Tel.: +43 (0) 5287/87755 or 87363
Snowboarding on the Hintertux Glacier: Worldclass Experience!
One of the hot spots for snowboarders lies right by your Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa. The “Hintertux Betterpark” is undoubtedly one of the highest situated fun parks in the Alps, as well as one of the best. The Gletscherbus cable cars will quickly take you uphill – the access to the Fun Park is at 3,200 m above sea level.
Hintertux “Betterpark”: 5 Lines for Rookies and Pros
It has been long since the Fun Park at the Hintertux Glacier was an insider’s tip. Here you also get to watch one or another snowboard pro who is preparing for a competition. The varied Fun Park has the perfect challenge for everybody and the 100 m long superpipe is the ultimate feeling for freestyle skiers.
- Pro Line (freestyle level: high): kicker 17 m, kicker 17 m
- Medium Line (freestyle level: intermediate): kicker 12 m, kicker 12 m, pole jam, tube via spine
- Easy Line: kicker 6 m, kicker 8 m, tube wallride, big tube, tube bonk
- Two Jib Lines with rails, tubes, boxes
- Superpipe: 100 m (freestyle level: intermediate)
- Daily shaped
- Open from April to December, short break in late July till mid-September
Hintertux Family Park: Snowboarding for Cool Kids and Active Parents
This Fun Park is located on the Sommerberg and offers perfect opportunities for entering into freestyling. Beginners and families who would like to try out this sport have come to the right place at the Family Park at the Hintertux Glacier. Three lines guarantee fun and lots of action from December till April!
- Fun Line: Fun Slide–Jump–Bumps–Banked Turn- Fun Slide
- Small Line: Jump 4 m–Jump 4 m–Rainbow Box 3 m–Flat Box 3 m
- Medium Line: Jump 6 m–Jump 6 m–Hip–Flat Tube 6 m–Down Tank 6 m
Snowboard Courses in Hintertux for Children and Adults
- Tuxertal ski school
A- 6294 Hintertux 773
Tel.: +43 (0) 5287/87755 or 87363
Off-Slope Skiing in Hintertux: Powder & Firn to Fall in Love with
You love to be the first to leave tracks in the virgin powder or to swing down toward the valley on the sparkling firn away from perfectly groomed ski slopes? The Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World offers ski tourers and backcountry skiers lots of opportunities to indulge in their favourite sport. Tip: The guides of the Tuxertal ski school will show you the most beautiful lines into the valley.
Off-Slope Winter Fun: Tobogganing, Hiking, Cross-Country Skiing
A skiing and winter holiday in Hintertux is so versatile that it is recommendable to plan your holiday a bit in order to exploit everything. Even away from the ski slopes numerous activities are on offer – quiet and sedate, as well as dynamic ones: just see for yourself!
Sledging in Tuxertal: Tobogganing with a High Fun Factor
- Bichlalm Hintertux: The approximately 50 minute ascent is followed by a rapid 3 km ride into the valley. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can experience a fun hut evening before descending back into the valley. In case you are not too keen on the ascent, you can always order a hut taxi (Tue to Fri) for 19:10 and 20:00 o’clock from Hintertux.
Further information on tel.: +43 (0) 5287/87776
- Höllensteinhütte at the Loschboden: After an ascent of approximately 60 minutes from Juns or Lanersbach, you will be rewarded with 4 km of sledging fun. Alternatively, you can enjoy the ascent with the taxi. Worth seeing: the Alpine Museum on the Höllensteinhütte.
Further information on tel.: +43 (0) 664/1575004
- Gieralm: The 1 ½ hour ascent from Juns is rewarded with a hearty break in the Adlerstube chalet before enjoying a 5 km long sledging ride towards the valley. Hut evenings and “Hüttenzauber” with live music.
Further information on tel.: +43 (0) 5287/86922
Winter Hikes and Snowshoeing in Hintertux
You can take relaxing walks on a total of 68 km of cleared winter hiking paths or find your happiness in snowshoes hiking cross-country off pre-existing trails!
Our top 3 winter hiking trails from Hintertux:
- Hiking tour to Bichalm – duration 1 hour
Comfortable winter hike on the trail no. 17. On your way back you can either enjoy a toboggan ride or hike the same way back.
- Hike from the Sommerbergalm to Hintertux – duration 2.5 hours
The gondola lift will take you from Hintertux to Sommerbergalm. Then, you will follow the path via Bichalm to Hintertux.
- Hike from Hintertux to Lanersbach – duration 2 hours
First follow the road, turn onto the path no. 12 to Madseit and then follow the hiking trail to Lanersbach (trail no. 10).
Cross-Country Skiing in the Zillertal 3000 Skiing and Glacier World
The entire ski resort has 26 km of classic cross-country trails and skating tracks. All trails in Tuxertal can be used free of charge. If you would like to entirely discover the Zillertal on cross-country skis, you will find about 200 kilometres of trails at your disposal! Our cross-country trail tips:
• Track from Tux-Vorderlansbach to Madseit: 14 km of classic trail
• Trail Juns/Madseit: 14 km of skating track
If you would like tips from a cross-country skiing pro, you will be in perfect hands at the Tuxertal ski school!
The Neuhintertux Ski Hotel & Spa is situated amidst one of the nicest ski resorts in the world: Do not hesitate and plan your next winter holiday in Tyrol today and send us your non-binding request online!